We & Us refer to Club J.J.
If you find our terms and conditions listed below acceptable, please continue to view and purchase our products. If these terms are not acceptable, we advise you to not purchase any goods from our website.
- We reserve the right to change prices, specifications and any other product detail without prior notice. A great deal of effort is made to ensure products are shown as true to life as possible and the availability of our stock is accurate. However, there may be a slight delay in accuracy especially during our peak trading periods.
- If there is a problem with the stock for your order you will be contacted immediately. We will try to find you a suitable alternative or you bill entitled to a full refund.
- All our products are priced in pounds sterling(£) and include current UK VAT rate.
- You can make payment by using any major Credit or Debit card. We are not currently offering a service outside of the U.K. but we will doing so in the near future.
- In the event of a refund being necessary, we can only credit the same card as the original purchase was made. Please allow 14 days for the refund to credit your account.
- Please do not e-mail your any card or sensitive security information to us. We will take no responsibility for the security of your details if given this way. We follow strict guidelines to ensure that your card details are secure.
It is necessary that you type in the cardholders name as shown on the card and the address exactly as it appears on your statement.
Card fraud is illegal and we will pursue prosecution in all cases.
- If goods are need to be returned to us due to being faulty, please use a reliable courier to return the item(s). A full refund (plus the cost of postage and packing), replacement or exchange will be offered upon confirmation of the fault from the manufacturer. This process may take 14-21 days. We reserve the right to return the faulty item back to you if the manufacturer refuses liability of the fault.
- You have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days( upon you receiving the goods) without giving a reason.
- Any claims for damage or shortages must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods, otherwise standard warranty procedures apply.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.